Friday, September 28, 2007

Mom is My Copilot!

Dear Blogger,
Today is Sept.28,2007 i read about parents being more involved with their child's college applications. For me i wouldn't mind having my mom always there with me when ever i needed her. Especially during the time of when I'm deciding of what college to attend and how i do this and how i do that. To be honest I'm really quite baffled by the whole thing and also scared to leave home and be on my own. But it states in this article that most college bound students wouldn't mind having their parents involved with the starting of their college life's.

1 comment:

drey said...

Just Cute shnody....i wouldn't mind my mom helping me either...hahaha... well i better get started on my work ..i have to catch up..haha.. lov3 you shnody...payce..